Thursday, December 9, 2010

Some jackhole mother frakker is ruining a lot of Christmases

So last night I drove a work buddy home and he asked if I had heard about the issue we had had with some X-box Kinects... I said no, what happened? apparently some asshole stole a bunch of stuff from my store, including a few Kinects... and thus no one at our store will be getting a Christmas bonus! number 1, what kind of frakking person just steals shit? your momma didn't teach you right and I hope you get raped. 2) with all the damn cameras and I'm sure extra rules you have to follow when stocking high priced merch... how was this not prevented or at the very least how do we not catch the people after the fact?
Merry Christmas people of Walmart! Imma steal yoe stuff and ruin yoe holly-day suckafish... seriously RAPED

No comments: